Fasset is the Finance and Accounting Services Sector Education and Training Authority (Seta). 21 Setas have been established in terms of the Skills Development Act, to cover all
sectors in South Africa, including government. 'To influence the effective operation of the labour market, through effective skills, so as to ensure the appropriate
supply of competent labour necessary to compare in the global economy.
Employers are invited to apply an participate in the TVET Workplace-Based Experience programme. Click here to access the forms.
Due date for submitting your application is Tuesday, 11 December 2018.
Further to the expression of interest which appeared in the Sunday times on 16 September, with regard to the surplus from the 2017/2018 budget; Fasset now invites
• Professional bodies
• And service providers aligned to the sector to:
• Submit proposals for Projects requiring Discretionary Grant funding
• The initiatives proposed have to address skills needs of the financial sector and align to the FASSET Discretionary Grant criteria.
• Click here to access forms.
Closing date: 28 November 2018
Briefing session dates and venues will be advertised by Friday, 09 November 2018
Any questions related to the Project Grants Application forms should be email to the Projects@fasset.org.za
Fasset invites you to attend the Balanced Scorecard Essentials training events to be hosted nationally from 13 November 2018 to 29 November 2018.
Some of the topics to be covered are as follows:
• Traditional methods of measuring performance,
• Understanding the four balanced scorecard perspectives that focus on the organisational strategy,
• Available tools to assist with implementation, monitoring and feedback and,
• How cascading scorecards to all levels in the organisation can create strategic alignment.
Click here to download the invitation with further information.
Seats are limited, click here to reserve your spot.
Dear Valued Stakeholder, kindly note that we are experiencing technical problems with our telephone lines.
Please contact us on 086 101 0001 For further assistance please email us at email@example.com. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
FASSET – Financial and Accounting Services SETA invites employers, professional bodies and service providers aligned to the sector to submit proposals for funding of learning and development initiatives which address skills needs of the financial sector.
Click here for more information.
Press Articles Fasset Publications Competition Newsletter Subscription